NOTE: The parent company which created and maintains the BusyBeePad.com service is called Chrisimo.
By using the BusyBeePad.com service you are agreeing to be bound by the following policies, terms and conditions:
BUSYBEEPAD REFUND/RETURN POLICY
We provide a free trial of the BusyBeePad service for a period of 14 days. The BusyBeePad service is fully functional during the trial period.
After the trial period has elapsed you are required to pay $12 USD (per year) to continue to use the service. Payments can be made with any major credit card or with PayPal.
We reserve the right to change the price for NEW customers at any time. HOWEVER once you pay your subscription will be frozen for life and you will never get charged more;
i.e. If you get in at the initial $12/year price you will never get a price increase as long as your subscription remains active.
There are NO refunds given for any circumstance. However you may cancel your BusyBeePad service anytime simply by clicking the cancel button within the "Settings" section within your BusyBeePad user-interface.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- An account may only be used by one person – a single account shared by multiple people is NOT permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Chrisimo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even if Content is posted by others).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your Account.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is NOT shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Policies, or as otherwise required by law.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies may be required to use the BusyBeePad service.
You are required to log-in to your BusyBeePad Site after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Also to protect your data, you should also log-out and clear cookies/cache when you are accessing the service on public or shared computers.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE:
Although Chrisimo owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the BusyBeePad application, you retain all rights to your data.
While we use adequate safety precautions to protect your data, you agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Chrisimo may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your BusyBeePad primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE:
1. Chrisimo reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Chrisimo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.